Changelog - PixelPay Docs
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file. Changelogs are for humans, not for machines, and the latest version is displayed first.
The format is based on Keep a Changelog,
and this project adheres to Semantic Versioning.
[v2.0.10] - 2023-02-21
- Use cases for CSHARP Legacy.
- Use cases for React Native (Mobile Devices).
- General review and fix of SDK use cases.
- Rename valid_payment and
validPayment variable to
is_valid_payment in SDK use cases.
entity variable to
response_result in SDK Python (Legacy) use cases.
void variable to
void_tx in Cancelling Payments SDK use cases.
this parameter for
activity in Kotlin and Java SDK (Mobile Devices) use cases.
import com.pixel.sdk.base.Response import in Java SDK (Mobile Devices) use cases.
- Create submenu for Tokenization in SDK use cases.
- Change in the order of tabs of languages of SDK for Mobile Devices use cases.
verifyPaymentHash functionality in SDK use cases that did not have it.
- Remove comments from sending a second parameter in Java SDK (Legacy) use cases.
Card model import in case of using SDK Payment authorization.
- Added technical information in English for Cancelling Payments SDK use case.
- Addition of
setupPlatformUser method in English Cancelling Payments use case.
result variable in SDK use cases Delete a Tokenized Card.
[v2.0.9] - 2023-02-06
- Use cases for Sandbox with financing
[v2.0.8] - 2023-01-12
- Use cases for Sandbox 3DS 2.x
[v2.0.7] - 2022-10-21
- Add more information on the method
- Update on use case for Java Legacy.
[v2.0.6] - 2022-10-21
- Clarifying which methods should be called from server side and which from client side exclusively.
[v2.0.5] - 2022-09-20
- English version of all articles.
- Mentions of Request Limit pet minute per IP Address.
- Further details about voiding transactions.
[v2.0.4] - 2022-07-04
- Update Guide section for SDK v.2.0.x
[v2.0.4] - 2022-05-06
- Ionic Installation section.
- Ionic/iOS Integration subsection. (Installation - Ionic section).
- Ionic/Android Integration subsection. (Installation - Ionic section).
- Remember Alert, Installation of PixelPaySDK for React, Angular, Vue. (Javascipt/Typescript Installation Section).
- Flutter Installation section.
- Use Cases (For Flutter).
- New Installation methods for Android/Java.
- Changelog section with a unified record.
- a new form of Installation for Python.
- Use Cases (Python).
- Updated information in the Installation section for Swift.
- Objective C tab from all Use Cases. (Use Cases Section)
- Changelogs by section.
[v2.0.3] - 2022-04-02
- Third Party Integration section.
- Documentation for External Billing through GuateFacturas.
[v2.0.2] - 2022-04-22
- Methods not used in
[v2.0.1] - 2022-02-24
[v2.0.0] - 2021-11-18
[v1.0.1] - 2022-02-24
[v1.0.0] - 2021-12-09